Growing up I remember my mom complaining about having to buy gifts for kids who had everything. Every year they would open the gift, sigh and say, “we already have that”. And now through no fault of mine, I’m looking at you grandparents, my kid is now that kid who has everything. Which leaves me searching for gift ideas every Christmas and birthday.
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission.
Gifts for Kids Who Have Everything
Science Gifts for kids
My son loves science experiments and science projects. There are so many science kits available that you really can’t go wrong with any of them.
- My First Outer Space Science Kit
- Perfumery Science Kit
- Slime Lab
- Meccano Erector Programmable Robot
- Osmo Genius Kit Ipad Game System
- Hunt for Buried Treasure with this
Build Your Own Gifts for Kids
I love these toys because they provide kids with hours of fun that is educational and kids barely even notice that they are learning. Kids also get the feeling of pride at having built something on their own, or more likely with a little bit of help from mom or dad.
- Build Your Own Arcade Game
- Snap Circuit Kits – keeps my son busy for hours.
- Mermaid tail don’t care now she can have her own.
- On trend jewelry made by your kid.
Arts and Crafts Gifts for Kids
My son loves arts and crafts and art kits are great to have on hand for snow days, rainy days or summer vacation.
- Airbrush T-Shirt Makeover Kit
- Spin Art Kit
- DIY TyeDye Kit
- Got this last year and Jack loved it.
- Create Your Own Comic Book Kit
- Make Your Own Monster
Tech Gifts for Kids
Not a tablet or a laptop but these tech toys are just as fun and give kids a different way to play and create.
Educational Gifts for Kids
Cozy Gifts for Kids
One of my families favorite gift every year passes to our local amusement park. It’s the gift that gives year round and we end up spending so many afternoons there. Experiences like an amusement park, zoo, and museum passes make great gifts too.