If there is anything we could all use in 2020 it’s a bit of luck and to make whatever aspects of our lives that we can as simple as possible. And that’s because we all know 2020 has been a lot. When it comes to gift giving this year I’ve expanded my gift list in hopes of making everyone’s year a little bit merrier. Which means I’m giving small gifts to lots of people in my life. The easiest way to to give a small gift that can have a BIG impact is with New Jersey Lottery Holiday Scratch-Offs.
This year New Jersey Lottery has introduced 4 new holiday scratch-offs that start at as low as $1 and go up to $10. These holiday-themed games are fun, festive, and easy to gift to almost anyone ages 18 and older on your list. Here are a few of the fun ways I will be gifting New Jersey Lottery Holiday Scratch-Offs this year.
New Jersey Lottery Holiday Gift Guide
- Insert your Holiday Scratch-Offs into a card and leave it at the door for your grocery delivery person. They’ve been busier than usual this year and this small gift will go a long way.
- Pop a card in the mail for your teachers. Teachers have done so much this year.
- Stocking stuffer gifts for grandparents – include a New Jersey Lottery Holiday Scratch-Off in a stocking along with updated photos of the family and some of their favorite treats.
- Include New Jersey Lottery Scratch-Offs in care packages for your friends. Simply include a some of her favorite things (wine, chocolate, a promise to catch up in the New Year) and a NJ Lottery ticket
- Christmas card surprises – you might not be celebrating the way you usually do this season but you can still make holidays bright by including a New Jersey Holiday Scratch-Off with your holiday cards for special friends and family.
- Spread joy. The world needs more joy in 2020, why not keep a few Scratch-Offs in your purse to share with Good Samaritans in your community.
- For anyone who loves the thrill of a Scratch-Off, the Million Dollar Replay is a great gift.
Spreading holiday cheer this year is as easy as picking up New Jersey Lottery Holiday Scratch-Offs at your local Wawa, Royal Farms, Joe Canal’s, Bootleggers Liquors or Passion Vines.
Disclaimer: You must be 18 or older to buy a lottery ticket. The New Jersey Lottery reminds players, it’s only a game…remember to play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER®.
For more information visit New Jersey Lottery. This is a sponsored post on behalf of New Jersey Lottery