1. What was one of your favorite shows as a kid? Why?
I loved the whole TGIF line up on ABC. Full House, Growing Pains, Just the 10 of Us etc… But my favorite show was The Wonder Years. I loved Kevin and Winnie and I was so sad that they did not end up together in the end. The Wonder Years perfectly captured all the ups and downs of being a teenager. If I find The Wonder Years on TV I will still watch it which causes the hubs to groan because he hates it, even the theme song which I also love.
2. Which actress(es) do you see on the red carpet and kinda wish you could be for a day (or three)?
This was a toughie. I would want to be someone who wasn’t in the spotlight too much, but who was famous enough to be comfortable financially and who does something fun for a living. So I think I would want to be Kelly Ripa or Rachael Ray. Kelly cause she works in the mornings and has the rest of the day off, she gets to travel and meet lots of fun people. And Rachael because her show seems like fun and she gets to cook and travel.
3. Which actor do you wish you could, um… hang out with? 😉
Josh Duhamel. I’ve been a fan of Josh since his days on All My Children and I can’t get enough of When In Rome and Life as We Know It. When John watches Transformers he politely yells, “Jul, your boy is on”, when Josh is in a scene. And one time in the late 90’s I was lucky enough to hang out with Josh…even if it was only for about 2 minutes.
4. What is one (or two or some) of your favorite movies that you have seen in the last few years?
I’m not a big movie watcher these days. Something has to really catch my attention in order for me to devote 2 plus hours of free time to it. That being said I really liked The Dark Knight Rises, The Hunger Games and Argo.
5. Who is one celebrity out there now that you could totally do without? That you wish would just disappear?
Angelina Jolie, just don’t like her. Not sure why but I can’t watch movies with her in it. She irritates me.
6. Have you ever met a celebrity? If so, who? What did you say/do when you met them?
I’ve met a Josh Duhamel, Susan Lucci and a bunch of other Soap Stars. Every one of them has been so nice and gracious. And the men are just as sexy in person.
7. Which shows do you look forward to watching every week?
Well my Soaps are back so I’ve been looking forward to watching them every day. And I love Nashville, which for some reason isn’t on nearly as much as it should be.
What celebrity would you want to hang out with?
What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
What would you do if I sang out of tune, would you stand up and walk out on me?
PS: I’m seriously sad I can not find my picture of Josh Duhamel and I. It’s packed away in the basement, sigh.