1. What Fall traditions do you have?
We have done the pumpkin patch every year since Jackson was a baby. I love these trips and they are definitely a fall staple in our family. Also we tend to go to Disney every October so that has become part of our tradition.
|Jack with Duffy Bear in Disney|
2. What is your favorite fall recipe?
Anything involving pumpkin, I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to it. Also chili it’s not fall till we are watching football and eating chili.
3. What is a favorite Fall photo (or photos) you’ve taken?
|Where I go to clear my head, this may not look “fall” but if you know the space you know the water is usually full of boats.|
|From last years visit to the pumpkin patch.|
4. Football – love it or hate it (maybe it steals your hubby away)?
Somewhere in the middle I enjoy it and I like the whole lets get together and have some beer and snacks while the game is on concept.
5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
As a kid I remember being Big Bird and loving it. As a teenager I was a rag doll a few different times and I loved that costume.
6. Pumpkins or Ghosts or both?
7. What’s your favorite fall fashion item (boots? scarves? sweaters?, etc.)
Boots! I’m currently obsessed with these new ones I got last week.
8. Is “leaf pile jumping” your thing or not?
I remember loving it when I was really little and we lived in Philly, then we moved to Sea Isle where there are barely any trees.
9. Is “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” a must-watch at your house?
I enjoy it but I always seem to miss when it is on.
10. What are you going to be for Halloween this year (or your kids…)?
Jack is going to be Buzz Lightyear. I’m not sure what I will be our neighbors have a party and I love any chance to dress up.