I was provided with the Balls of Steel (BOS) Napa Wine Chiller to review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Wine is kind of my passion and I love anything that adds to my enjoyment of wine; like the Balls of Steel (BOS) Napa Wine Chiller which is fun, functional and gives back to charity. Balls of Steel donates 15% to MD Anderson to fight testicular cancer. BOS was designed to help make a topic, like testicular cancer, that might be uncomfortable to talk about and raise awareness and start conversations.
How Balls of Steel (BOS) works:
- Place ball in pouch and freeze for a minimum of 90 minutes. For the first use freeze for 4 or more hours, this also gives the best results.
- Tilt empty wine glass and gently roll in the Napa Wine Chiller.
- Pour wine slightly above the ball and in 2 minutes you will have perfectly chilled wine.
My husband tried it out with a sweet red wine that he hadn’t chilled. The wine was quickly chilled and perfect to drink. We had friends over last week and everyone was curious what it was and how it works.
What I love about this product is that you don’t need to chill a whole bottle of wine . It saves you space in the fridge. Also I have a friend who doesn’t like her wine chilled so it allows me to have a cold glass of wine while she drinks hers at room temperature. And the BOS Napa Wine chiller, chills your wine without dilluting it or getting looks from friends as you add ice to your wine.
Some tips for using Balls of Steel (BOS) Napa Wine chiller:
- Place the BOS Napa Wine chiller in your glass before pouring your wine.
- Use a spoon to get it out of your glass.
- Rinse, dry and refreeze after each use.