I’ve been a fan of the Bachelor / Bachelorette since Trista and Ryan had a one on one date at Sea World back in 2003. I was shocked when Jason Mesnick revealed that he was still in love with Molly, in after the final rose. I watched as Sean and Catherine got married, I’m still surprised he picked her. I learned that saying “it’s okay” is so not okay. I watched Brad try to find love twice, please don’t let him do it again. I watched Chris Harrison guide the contestants, let them cry on his shoulder and deal with more drama than he promised. And this season I’m ready to watch Nick try to find love on reality TV for the 4th time, maybe it’s the charm, maybe it’s not but I’m along for the ride.
The Bachelor franchise is pure fantasy with over the top dates, fantasy suites and more champagne than can possibly be drank in one season. Which is why it’s perfect that the Bachelor now has an official fantasy game on ESPN, once again confirming that the Bachelor is my favorite sport.
I’ve started a Bachelor Fantasy league and I’m inviting you all to join in the fun. There is no fee and no need to meet in person. I’ve rounded up a few prizes for the winner at the end and we hope to have lots of fun along the way.
How to play Bachelor Fantasy League
- Go here to join our Bachelor Fantasy group league, you will need to create an ABC.go account or log in with yours if you already have one.
- Meet the ladies vying for Nick’s heart. Or get The Naughty Mommy’s run down of the ladies.
- Click play and make your final 4 pics. Worried that your final four may get cut early, don’t sweat it, there are weekly challenges to earn points.
- Answer this weeks series of questions by Monday at 7:59 pm, at that time ABC locks in your answers and picks.
- Check back here each Tuesday where I will have the leader board, info on next weeks challenges and some fun bachelor commentary plus The Naughty Mommy’s post show recap.
- At showtime follow along using #WineInBachelor on twitter to chat about the show and raise our glasses to some fun.
- Rachel from Rachel’s Tote-Ally VIP group will be giving away a 31 bag. Make sure you join Rachel’s group for great deals and giveaways.
- Lularoe , because what is The Bachelor without leggings. More details on our sponsor coming soon.
- Lots of wine themed swag!
- And more surprises throughout the season.
So whether you’re a long time Bachelor fan like me or new to the most dramatic rose ceremony ever or if you are here for the right reasons or just here to drink wine, laugh, cringe and win then join in the fun.