I’ve been a fan of the Bachelor / Bachelorette since Trista and Ryan had a one on one date at Sea World back in 2003. I was shocked when Jason Mesnick revealed that he was still in love with Molly, in after the final rose. I watched as Sean and Catherine got married, I’m still surprised he picked her. I learned that saying “it’s okay” is so not okay. I watched Brad try to find love twice, please don’t let him do it again. I watched Chris Harrison guide the contestants, let them cry on his shoulder and deal with more drama than he promised.
This season I’m ready to watch Arie find love and while he wasn’t my first choice for Bachelor (hello Peter?!), I’m excited to see where this season goes.
The Bachelor franchise is pure fantasy with over the top dates, fantasy suites and more champagne than can possibly be drank in one season. Which is why it’s perfect that the Bachelor now has an official fantasy game on ESPN, once again confirming that the Bachelor is my favorite sport.
I’ve started a Bachelor Fantasy league and I’m inviting you all to join in the fun. There is no fee and no need to meet in person. I’ve rounded up a few prizes for the winner at the end and we hope to have lots of fun along the way.
How to play Bachelor Fantasy League
- Go here to join our Bachelor Fantasy group league, you will need to create an ABC.go account or log in with yours if you already have one.
- Meet the ladies vying for Arie’s heart.
- Click play and make your final 4 pics. Worried that your final four may get cut early, don’t sweat it, there are weekly challenges to earn points.
- Answer this weeks series of questions by Monday at 7:59 pm, at that time ABC locks in your answers and picks.
- Check back here each Wednesday where I will have the leaderboard, info on next weeks challenges and some fun bachelor commentary.
- At showtime follow along using #WineInBachelor on twitter to chat about the show and raise our glasses to some fun.
- Make sure you are in the Wine In Bachelor Facebook group, as no contact info is supplied via ABC this will be the only way for me to contact you if you win.
- $25 Gift Card to be announced later
- Wine themed Swag
- Bachelor-themed Swag
So whether you’re a long time Bachelor fan like me or new to the most dramatic rose ceremony ever or if you are here for the right reasons or just here to drink wine, laugh, cringe and win then join in the fun.