This weeks episode left me a bit bored. I loved the one on one date with Rachel, I think her and Nick have some real chemistry. The haunted house date left me wishing it was over and reminded me a bit of the date on Kaitlin’s season where they have her funeral. I wish rather than doing these weird group dates like the farm date and the haunted house date they would do some kind of date where we get to see Nick actually talking to the girls. I still don’t know the majority of their names.
Then there was the two on one date, which is one of my least favorite dates every season. It always pits two people who don’t like each other, against each other, and each person always spends their alone time telling the Bachelor why the other is a terrible person. I feel like these dates just go nowhere and don’t show either person in a good light. Though this date did give me two of my favorite lines from the night, “Make America Corrine again” and ” a relationship built on whip cream and lies”. And again we have to wait till next week for the rose ceremony. Check out The Naughty Mommy’s full recap of episode 5 of The Bachelor.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 5
- AleishaBee is in the lead again and had a weekly score of 110, which I didn’t even know was possible. She easily maintains an overall lead with 440 points.
- Hillary4TheWin also scored 100 this week and is in 2nd with an overall of 390.
- OkBachelorfan and hmcmenomy scored 90 this week and are tied for 3rd with 330 points
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Make Sure To Check Out Our Sponsors:
Follow our Monday night Bachelor chats on Twitter using #WineInBachelor and make sure to check for game updates on Facebook. Don’t forget to join our group to chat, we’ve been having fun chatting and sharing Bachelor related posts.
Week Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview
- What tropical island do Nick and the Bachelorettes visit?
- What language does Nick learn to say “kiss” in?
- What two words does Nick use to describe the type of relationship he wants?
Make sure log in and make your selections by 7:59pm on 02/06/17