Can we call this week one of the most dramatic in Bachelor history? We had Jasmine breaking down, a second two-on-one date with both girls going home and it ended with Nick having a break down of his own. It almost makes you forget the one-on-one date with Kristina, her story of her life in Russia and being adopted was probably one of the most real moments in Bachelor history. I would love to see her as the next Bachelorette.
In the Facebook group there was some discussion about how seriously is Nick taking this. Is he just a player looking for a good time? Or is he stressing that he’s mid-30’s and on his 3rd go round (4th if you count paradise) of a reality TV show and maybe starting to feel like “it’s not them it’s me”. Don’t forget to check out The Naughty Mommy’s full recap of The Bachelor week 6.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 6
- AleishaBee holds on to her lead scoring 80 points this week, and an overall score of 520.
- Hillary4TheWin also scored 60 points this week and is in 2nd with an overall of 450.
- hmcmenomy scored 70 this week, for 3rd place with 400 points
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Make Sure To Check Out Our Sponsors:
Follow our Monday night Bachelor chats on Twitter using #WineInBachelor and make sure to check for game updates on Facebook. Don’t forget to join our group to chat, we’ve been having fun chatting and sharing Bachelor related posts.
Week 7 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview
- Which of the following does Nick NOT say to Chris Harrison: ‘I could be wrong again’, ‘I’m terrified’,’I think it’s time to walk away’ or ‘There’s a million ways it won’t work’.
- How many times does Nick cry this week?
- Where do Nick and Chris have their frank conversation?
Make sure log in and make your selections by 7:59pm on 02/13/17