Can I start by saying how annoyed I am that they revealed who the Bachelorette is? Can I also say that I’m thrilled with the pick and that it’s about damn time?
Okay, now that we got that out-of-the-way, here are some quick thoughts on Monday’s episode. I hate to see Kristina leave, I really liked her and I felt like her and Nick had a connection. I also don’t get Raven she’s nice enough but I don’t see her and Nick working. I think Vanessa and Nick have great chemistry she kinda reminds me of Andi, the strong woman who can put him in his place if need be. Corrine doesn’t seem like she’s in it for the right reasons (yeah, I said it) I think she’s here for TV fame but I don’t think she’s here for love or Nick or marriage. I more so see her on Bachelor in Paradise. Check out The Naughty Mommy’s recap of the Bachelor.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 7
Scoring this week also included points for having gotten the Home Town Week picks right.
- AleishaBee holds on to her lead scoring 20 points this week, and 150 points for Home Town picks and an overall score of 690.
- Hillary4TheWin scored 10 points this week, and 200 points for Home Town picks (a perfect score) for a total of 660.
- OKBachelorfan scored 0 points this week but scored 200 points for Home Town picks, that perfect score put her in 3rd place with 560 points
It was a tough week with no one getting a perfect score on the weekly questions. The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Make Sure To Check Out Our Sponsors:
Follow our Monday night Bachelor chats on Twitter using #WineInBachelor and make sure to check for game updates on Facebook. Don’t forget to join our group to chat, we’ve been having fun chatting and sharing Bachelor related posts.
Week 8 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview
- Which couple will have an encounter with a police officer?
- What does Nick bring each Bachelorette’s mother when she meets them?
- Where does Nick bring all the women after the final hometown date: New York, Los Angles, Nashville or Atlanta.
Make sure log in and make your selections by 7:59pm on 02/20/17
And let me know what your thought are on this.