Hometown week is always my favorite, something about meeting the families really gives you a better idea of the person and can make or break the relationship just look at Des and Sean when he met her brothers or Ali and Kirk when his Dad showed her his taxidermist room. That would have been a deal breaker for me, just saying. I thought all of the hometown dates went well. There wasn’t a family that I didn’t like, though Vanessa’s family was a little too hard on the whole situation. It felt like they just became aware that this was The Bachelor and not just a blind date.
Raquel was sweet but a bit of a let down. I actually really liked Corrine’s Dad, he had legitimate concerns. A lot of the parents were concerned about what Nick does for a living once this is over, which I don’t remember parents asking on previous seasons. I wonder if it has something to do with Nick having spent that last year on Bachelor franchise shows? Check out The Naughty Mommy’s full recap of episode 8.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 8
Scoring this week also included points for having gotten the Home Town Week picks right.
- AleishaBee holds on to her lead scoring 90 points this week, and an overall score of 780.
- Hillary4TheWin scored 60 points this week, for a total of 720.
- Astro’s Turf scored 70 points this week, for a total of 680.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Make Sure To Check Out Our Sponsors:
Follow our Monday night Bachelor chats on Twitter using #WineInBachelor and make sure to check for game updates on Facebook. Don’t forget to join our group to chat, we’ve been having fun chatting and sharing Bachelor related posts.
Week 9 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview
- Which Bachelorette does not receive a fantasy suite date?
- Nick takes the remaining Bachelorette to the arctic, which country do they visit: Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland?
- What household chore does Nick claim to be fantastic at: vacuuming, taking out the trash, ironing or washing dishes?
Make sure log in and make your selections by 7:59pm on 02/27/17