This weeks episode included part 2 of the fantasy suite dates and the woman tell all. I’m never a fan of the women tell all, and this one was especially hard to watch. There was a lot of shouting and arguing, more than need be. When Lacy asked about Nick “friend zoning her” I found myself rolling my eyes and wondering who she was. I don’t really feel like he needs to explain himself as to why he wasn’t that into you, there are 25 girls, not everyone will be the girl for him. I loved Nick and Rachel’s chemistry and was sad to see her go, even though her exit was spoiled weeks ago. I’m looking forward to seeing her as the next Bachelorette. Check out The Naughty Mommy’s Bachelor recap.
Who do you think will get the final rose? Will Nick finally find love? Or will we see him on paradise again… please no, just no Nick.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 10
Scoring this week also included points for having gotten the Home Town Week picks right.
- AleishaBee holds on to her lead scoring 70 points this week, and an overall score of 890.
- Hillary4TheWin scored 60 points this week, for a total of 850 .
- Astro’s Turf scored 70 points this week, for a total of 800.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Make Sure To Check Out Our Sponsors:
Follow our Monday night Bachelor chats on Twitter using #WineInBachelor and make sure to check for game updates on Facebook. Don’t forget to join our group to chat, we’ve been having fun chatting and sharing Bachelor related posts.
Week 11 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview
- True of False Corinne surprises Nick in Finland?
- Nick and one Bachelorette pay a visit to which of the following mythical characters, Jack Frost, the Easter Bunny, Leprechaun or Santa Claus?
- True or False during the final week a Bachelorette will take a dip in a hot tub with Nick?
- Nick chooses an engagement ring from which of the following people: Neil Lane, his mother or none of the above?
- True of False Nick proposes to one Bachelorette?