This weeks episode was only an hour, with the most dramatic moment being Corrine’s departure. I really had thought Rachel was going home this week since they announced she is the next Bachelorette. Other than the rose ceremony the highlights of the episode were Raven’s awkward confession about her last relationship that to me felt a little produced and a lot like something that you would see on UnReal. Otherwise the only other point of interest was Nick’s turtleneck, which had its own hashtag on twitter. Make sure to check out The Naughty Mommy’s Bachelor recap.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 9
Scoring this week also included points for having gotten the Home Town Week picks right.
- AleishaBee holds on to her lead scoring 40 points this week, and an overall score of 820.
- Hillary4TheWin scored 70 points this week, for a total of 790 .
- Astro’s Turf scored 50 points this week, for a total of 730.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Make Sure To Check Out Our Sponsors:
Follow our Monday night Bachelor chats on Twitter using #WineInBachelor and make sure to check for game updates on Facebook. Don’t forget to join our group to chat, we’ve been having fun chatting and sharing Bachelor related posts.
Week 10 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview
- True or False a Bachelorette rejects the Fantasy Suite?
- Which couple wears matching bathing suits on their date?
- Which of the following animals do Nick and a Bachelorette feed: swan, bear, reindeer, seal
- True or False Nick and a Bachelorette will take a dip in a hot tub this week?
- Nick makes breakfast for one Bachelorette, what does he cook?
Make sure log in and make your selections by 7:59pm on 03/06/17