In the early weeks of the Bachelor or Bachelorette, I feel like I can never keep the contestants straight. On the group date they all seem like a mass of attractive guys, which goes to show how important it is to stand out. Not too many of the guys stood out to me this week or if they did it was for the wrong reasons, like Waboom. I hate the competitive group dates, rarely does someone win who is worthy of the Bachelorette’s attention.
I was probably as surprised as Rachel was about DeMario having a girlfriend. I loved how Rachel handled the situation. I had DeMario as one of my top 4 so, now I have to make some changes.
Also am I the only one who hates when the episode ends without a rose ceremony?!
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 1
- Hillary, 60 points this week for a total of 80 points
- Yvonne, 30 points this week for a total of 80 points
- Ziggy, 50 points this week for a total of 50 points
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Don’t forget to play each week to increase your chances of winning. I will be announcing more prizes next week.
We Need More Players! Refer A Player And For Each Referral Be Entered To Win A Prize. They Can Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here, And Add Them To Our Facebook Group To Let Me Know They Came From You.
Bachelorette Fantasy Prizes Include:
A Lipsense Starter Kit from Melissa’s Lip Smackers, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Cocktail Coolers from Simply Melissa, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Bachelor themed swag
Wine themed swag
Week 3 Fantasy Bachelorette Questions Preview:
- True or False: Rachel gives DeMario a second chance and lets him stay in the mansion.
- Which of the following does Lucas – Waboom NOT say in this episode: “Let the big dog eat”, “I think Blake should go home”, “This is all I’ve got to give”, “Lets make waboom babies”
- Rachel takes a Bachelor to this iconic Los Angeles street on their one-on-one date: Sunset Blvd, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Blvd, Mulholland Drive.
- Rachel’s Bachelors wrestle for attention in what messy substance: mud, jello, whipped cream or oatmeal.