Can I just say that my summer got better the moment they said that Bachelor in Paradise was coming back. Drama aside that show is the perfect ending to a long day with kids. And I love getting to live vicariously through all their shenanigans.
This week on the Bachelorette, I think I fell in love with Dean. He was sincere and honest and open and easy on the eyes. And basically the highlight of the episode.
Group dates are so hard to watch it seems like no one is getting quality time with Rachel and they always have them doing silly things like spelling bees. Also Lee needs to go, like now. I wasn’t a fan and have long suspected him to be a fairly awful person but this article pretty much confirmed it. Time for him to go.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 1
- Hillary, 70 points this week for a total of 190
- DatesFindaMate, 60 points this week for a total of 190
- Yvonne, 40 points this week for a total of 170
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Don’t forget to play each week to increase your chances of winning. I will be announcing more prizes next week.
We Need More Players! Refer A Player And For Each Referral Be Entered To Win A Prize. They Can Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here, And Add Them To Our Facebook Group To Let Me Know They Came From You.
Bachelorette Fantasy Prizes Include:
A Lipsense Starter Kit from Melissa’s Lip Smackers, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Cocktail Coolers from Simply Melissa, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Bachelor themed swag
Wine themed swag
Week 5 Fantasy Bachelorette Questions Preview:
- In Monday’s episode Rachel and a bachelor indulge in what aphrodisiac on a one-on-one date
- In this weeks episodes which of the following Northern European countries do Rachel’s and the Bachelors not visit: Finland, Denmark, Sweden or Norway.
- In Monday’s episode which European sport do Rachel and the men play on a group date: Cricket, Football, Handball or Rugby.
- True or False: Rachel takes a dip in the hot tub with a Bachelor in both Monday and Tuesday’s episodes.
- In Tuesday’s episode, Rachel says she wants how many kids?