Last weeks episode feels so long ago and was a bit of a snooze-fest. I was so glad to see Lee go home. He did not belong there and I hated watching Kenny fall for Lee’s taunts. Also Kenny having to get the last word in with Lee, drove me nuts. He would have been better off just jumping in the helicopter with Rachel and flying away. Living well is the best revenge, Kenny.
I don’t think Kenny’s heart was fully in it, even if he wanted it to be and I was glad when Rachel let him go, so that he could go home to his daughter. Clearly it was not easy for him to be away from her.
I’m not a fan of the gimmicky dates and the viking date didn’t do much for me. And the date with Will left me wondering why Rachel didn’t send him home early on in that boring date.
I’m hoping as we move towards hometowns things pick up a little.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 1
- KendallRoth, 50 points this week for a total of 250
- DatesFindaMate, 50 points this week for a total of 240
- Bachelorettefan128, 50 points this week for a total of 230
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Don’t forget to play each week to increase your chances of winning. I will be announcing more prizes next week.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelorette Fantasy Prizes Include:
A Lipsense Starter Kit from Melissa’s Lip Smackers, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Cocktail Coolers from Simply Melissa, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Bachelor themed swag
Wine themed swag
Week 6 Fantasy Bachelorette Questions Preview:
- Rachel gifts which expensive item to one lucky Bachelor? At watch, cufflinks, a leather briefcase, a designer suit.
- True or False: A Bachelor will take a dip in a hot tub with Rachel in this episode?
- How many 1-on-1 dates will Rachel go on this week?
- True or False Rachel will send a Bachelor home during a 1-on- 1 date?
- One Bachelor and Rachel do which of the following in the Swiss Alps: Skiing, Snowboarding, Dog Sledding, Mountain Climbing