I have a confession I tend to tune out the first few weeks when it’s lots of group dates. For one I can never keep track of people on a group date and two I can’t deal with all the group date activities that don’t really seem to serve a purpose other than to make contestants look silly. So now that we got down to 6 Bachelors this week I was ready to fully commit to helping Rachel find a man.
I tend to really like Bryan. I feel like a lot of people think he is all talk but I like him. He seems genuine to me and Rachel seems to really be into him. I liked their high-end date and think they have real chemistry.
The date with Dean was completely awkward. I get that he was so nervous about the prospect of bringing her home to his family and after the scenes from next week I kind of understood. But I felt like he should have put that out their at the beginning of the date and then maybe he wouldn’t have asked her what her favorite dinosaur is.
I feel like Rachel is more into Peter than Peter is into Rachel. I felt sad for the two guys (Matt? Adam?) who got sent home on the group date but their general lack of airtime made me think that Eric was going to get the rose. I like Eric and I think I liked him from the beginning when she met him during after the final rose.
What were your thoughts? Who do you think will be the final two? (no spoilers please!)
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 6
This weeks scores included the scoring for picking the top 4.
- DatesFindaMate, 50 points this week, and 200 for the top 4 pick, for a total of 490
- kendallroth, 0 points this week, and 200 for the top 4 pick, for a total of 450
- Hillary, 20 points this week and 200 for the top 4 pick, for a total of 440
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Don’t forget to play each week to increase your chances of winning. I will be announcing more prizes next week.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelorette Fantasy Prizes Include:
A Lipsense Starter Kit from Melissa’s Lip Smackers, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Cocktail Coolers from Simply Melissa, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Bachelor themed swag
Wine themed swag
Week 6 Fantasy Bachelorette Questions Preview:
- Rachel and Bryan compete against professionals in which game in Miami: Dominoes, Chess, Checkers, Poker.
- At the farmers market in Madison, WI, Peter and Rachel pick out which romantic plant? Roses, Orchids, Bleeding Hearts, Violas
- While showing Rachel around Baltimore, MD, Eric challenges her in which game? Foosball, Basketball, Handball, Ping Pong
- During Dean’s date in Aspen, CO, what relaxing activity do he and Rachel partake in with his family? Chanting meditation, group yoga, tai chi or gong meditation.
- True or False: A bachelor and Rachel will take a dip in a hot tub.