Was it just me or was Eric’s one on one date kinda boring? I just don’t see the chemistry between the two of them. I like Eric but he’s just a bit boring to me.
Peter. Poor Rachel loves Peter but he just isn’t there yet or he’s skeptical. I feel like they have a lot of chemistry and I always like the Bachelor or Bachelorette who isn’t 100% sold by the process because I’m a skeptic and can appreciate that. Though I’m not sure that Rachel can. I’m hoping that Peter makes it through the rose ceremony but I’m feeling doubtful.
I’m not sure if I get everyone’s feeling that Bryan is all talk. I tend to think that’s just him being a little overconfident in his relationship with Rachel. Let’s face it he is a successful, only child of a mother who definitely thought he hung the moon and the stars so he’s used to being confident. I tend to really like Bryan and I feel like he is going to get the final rose.
Next week is the Men Tell All, honestly not my favorite episode of the season. It serves as a reminder of all the losers Rachel had to get through to get to these guys and honestly I think she did a great job of weeding out the losers, her final 4 were all great guys.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 6
This weeks scores included the scoring for picking the top 4.
- DatesFindaMate, 60 points this week for a total of 500
- kendallroth, 0 points this week for a total of 510
- Yvonne, 30 points this week for a total of 500
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelorette Fantasy Prizes Include:
A Lipsense Starter Kit from Melissa’s Lip Smackers, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Cocktail Coolers from Simply Melissa, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Bachelor themed swag
Wine themed swag
Week 7 Fantasy Bachelorette Questions Preview:
- Who is the surprise guest at the men tell all? Lexi- DeMario’s ex, Ben Higgins, McKenzie – Kenny’s daughter, Nick Viall
- True or False: Lee apologizes to Kenny
- True or False: Rachel wears the watch she brought with Bryan in Switzerland
- True or False: Adam Jr (Adam’s dummy) attends the Men Tell All?
- True or False: Blake E. admits to eating a banana above Waboom’s bed