The “tell all” episodes of the Bachelor and Bachelorette are generally my least favorite. This week I mostly watched with one-eye while doing other things around the house. I really enjoyed the part with Kenny and his daughter. I always liked him but seeing him with his daughter brought out a side of him that was so wonderful. I hope he finds love.
A large chunk of the episode focused on Lee, I really felt like Lee shouldn’t have been given a platform after his tweets. However, I was glad to hear that he has learned from the situation.
I felt bad for Dean, for all that he went through for Rachel. That had to be really hard for him to call his Dad and arrange all of that and then to be sent home. I really feel for him.
I can’t wait for the finale Monday night. I really think she’s going to pick Bryan but who knows we might be surprised.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 8
This weeks scores included the scoring for picking the top 4.
- DatesFindaMate, 30 points this week for a total of 620
- kendallroth, 20 points this week for a total of 530
- Yvonne, 20 points this week for a total of 520
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelorette Fantasy Prizes Include:
A Lipsense Starter Kit from Melissa’s Lip Smackers, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Cocktail Coolers from Simply Melissa, make sure to join her Facebook group.
Bachelor themed swag
Wine themed swag
Week 9 Fantasy Bachelorette Questions Preview:
- True of False: Rachel receives more than one proposal?
- True or False: Jewelry designer Neil Lane presents engagement rings in this episode?
- What color dress does Rachel wear to the final rose ceremony?
- True or False: Does Rachel’s dog Copper join her in Spain?
- True or False: Rachel and a Bachelor take a dip in a hot tub together?
- What Bachelor receives the final rose?