I find week 2 of the Bachelor to always be the hardest one to watch. I don’t know the girls yet, the group dates are usually gimmicky and the drama is often low-level catty. Like how many times must these girls argue over who gets more time with Arie?
Other than Sienne most of these girls came off as pretty basic to me. And maybe after the so many seasons of the Bachelor / Bachelorette, I find myself questioning who is here for the “right reasons”. This is one of those seasons where I would be shocked it the couple ended up together. Maybe I’m too skeptical but these girls just seem to be here to be Insta famous.
As for the dates, Becca’s date was nice enough but no real sparks. Krystal had a good back story but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and after how she acted at the rose ceremony, she just wasn’t winning any points with me but strikes me as someone Arie will keep around. Like I said group dates at this point in the game are just awful and really on Sienne stood out.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 2
This weeks scores are a 2-way tie for first place.
- DatesFindaMate -120 points
- Aleishabee – 120 points
- Here4theWine – 110
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelor Fantasy Prizes Include:
$25 gift card TBD by the winner
Wine themed swag
Week 2 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview:
- What does GLOB stand for? Grand Ladies of the Bachelor; Glamorous Ladies of the Bachelor; Gorgeous Ladies of the Bachelor; Great Ladies of the Bachelor
- True or False Arie gives a rose out on his one-on-one date
- Which actor from the film “Best in Show” joins Chris Harrison to commentate during the group date dog show? Fred Willard; Catherine O’Hara; Eugene Levy; Christopher Guest
- Which former bachelor does Arie have to battle in the ring? Nick; Sean; Peter; Kenny
- TRUE or FALSE: A bachelorette leaves the mansion during the cocktail party prior to the rose ceremony.
- Which bachelorette attempts to WOW Arie with a private cabana but ends up without a rose?