Quick thoughts on this weeks episode.
- I can’t tell Lauren B and Kendall apart.
- Someone at ABC put a lot of thought into the placement of the hotel and Chelsea and Arie’s date. Also, who wants to watch their “boyfriend” make out with someone else on a jet ski.
- Am I the only one who forgot Makel left? Also, she looks like Kesha.
- Is Marik still here? Is Glam-shaming still a thing?
- Only The Bachelor can turn a bowling date into drama.
- Krystal was definitely playing a game when she opted out of the date but then when Arie wouldn’t play back she decided she wanted to be there.
- Tia is better than Arie. Also, I’ve gone from being anti-Tia on night one to Team Tia.
- I forgot Jacqueline and Jenna existed.
- ABC stop giving away things with your commercials for next week.
- And of course, Krystal gets the rose because we saw that in the commercials.
Quote of the night
“Yesterday I wasn’t hiding in my room,I was investing in myself” -Krystal
This weeks scores are a 2-way tie for first place.
- SaraFutureBachelorette – 340
- karlavabeach – 320
- DatesFindaMate – 290
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelor Fantasy Prizes Include:
$25 gift card TBD by the winner
Wine themed swag
Week 5 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview:
- A bachelorette confesses that she has a hard time opening up to Arie because: She has trust issues; She is not attracted to Arie; She has another man at home; She is afraid of commitment
- One of Arie’s dates this week gets derailed by the following: Wine gets spilled on a dress; Someone becomes ill; A car breaks down; An unexpected guest arrives
- TRUE or FALSE: A bachelorette takes a dip in a hot tub with Arie in this episode.
- Arie wows the crowd with ________ onstage after she receives a rose.