Thoughts from this weeks episode:
- The return of Chris Harrison and a terrible glimpse of his hairless chest.
- Arie has more of a heart to heart with Chris than he has had with the girls.
- This season is all about the girls being able to spy on Arie’s dates.
- And now we know where all of Arie’s trust issues come from.
- I’m really surprised Lauren got the rose.
- I’m a bit jealous of the Moulin Rouge date and I’m totally singing “Your Song”
- Tia is my favorite.
- Bekah’s fake eyelashes are distracting and of course, he picks her to perform in the show.
Quote of the night:
“No one thought Trump was going to win the election but lookie here we are” -Bekah on thinking Krystal might not go home.
- SaraFutureBachelorette – 410
- karlavabeach – 390
- DatesFindaMate – 360
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelor Fantasy Prizes Include:
$25 gift card TBD by the winner
Wine themed swag
Week 6 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview:
- During their one-on-one date Arie and a bachelorette search for which of the following? Chocolate; Expresso; Italian Ice; Truffles
- TRUE or FALSE: Arie takes a moment for himself during a date with a bachelorette.
- Which of the following does Arie eat on one date and learn to make on another? Pizza; Tiramisu; Ricotta Cheese, Gelato
- How many one-on-one dates does Arie have in Tuscany? 4; 3; 2; 1
- TRUE or FALSE: A bachelorette leaves without having a date with Arie while in Tuscany.
- Which bachelorette is wowed by an intimate Italian family dinner with Arie on a date?