If there is one thing I have generally failed at as a parent it’s been Easter. I always seem to forget the holiday is coming, probably because Easter doesn’t fall on the same day every year. It’s easy to remember Valentine’s Day is February 14th and Christmas is December 25th but every year I find myself googling, “when is Easter”.
Easter always sneaks up on me and I usually find myself making a last minute dash to Target in search of things to put in my kids Easter baskets.
If like me you have waited till the last minute or close to it (hello it’s not the last minute if I can still Amazon Prime it) I’ve got you covered.
This post contains affiliate links
Here are 40+ Easter Basket Ideas that You Can Get on Amazon Prime
Books for Easter Baskets
- Dog Man Series: great for kids ages 7 and up. My son read the entire series over winter break.
- The Bad Guys: a fun graphic/comic book if your kids have read Dog Man they will like this.
- Ramona books: I loved these as a kid great for ages 7 and up.
- Rosie Revere Engineer: I love this series of books that shows kids different careers they can have.
- Little Trailblazers: A quick history of some amazing women who changed the world
- The Library Book: I love this story of a little girl who takes out her favorite library books.
Harry Potter Themed Easter Baskets
- Chocolate Frogs
- Bertie Botts Every Flavor Jelly Beans
- Jelly Slugs
- Illustrated Harry Potter: perfect for reading aloud.
- Paper Back Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter DVD box set
- Golden Snitch Fidget Spinner
- Fantastic Gift box filled with Harry Potter candies and toys.
- Harry Potter trivia game: fun for the whole family
Lego Easter Basket Ideas
Arts and Crafts
- Water Wow: These are great for little kids at restaurants
- Sidewalk chalk and sidewalk paint
- Pom Pom Pet Shop
- Shrinky Dinks