In full disclosure I was provided with a Washdrops Basic Car Wash to kit for this review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Living near the beach definitely has it’s share of pluses, like being able to go whenever you want and not having to pack for a beach trip. All summer my beach stuff was in my car ready to go. Now that summer is over I began cleaning my car out and noticed that not only does the inside of my car look like the beach but the outside has a lovely film from the salt air.
I knew the car needed a bath but when you have a 3 year old who doesn’t like car washes, chances are you aren’t going to the car wash anytime soon. When I recently had the opportunity to review Wash Drops I knew that I could make giving the car a bath a fun experience.
How to use Washdrops:
- Fill a bucket with water and 3 capfulls of Washdrops per gallon
- Dip sponge in bucket and wash car.
- Dry with towel.
- Lifts dirt and grime easily
- No rinsing or hose needed. Just fill a bucket and add Washdrops and you are good to go.
- Works on all exterior surfaces of the vehicle.
- Biodegradable, solvent free, butyl free, phosphate free, ammonia free.
- Safe to dispose of water on lawn, in flower beds or down the drain.
- Economical, only 1 fl oz needed for 1 gallon of water.