The Bachelorette starts on Monday and I’m a so, so ready for the return of my favorite guilty pleasure. Now I know some people say the Bachelorette isn’t as much fun as the Bachelor. No catty girls fighting, no tears, no backstabbing women, it used to be that the men were a little bit tamer, a little less emotional than the women. But the past few seasons of the Bachelorette the guys have brought their own brands of drama from Chad’s meat loving ways to Ben’s tearful farewell when he was left on a mountain. The men are definitely good at bringing the drama and laughs.
The Bachelorette is my summer season of my favorite sport, and I’ve started a Fantasy Bachelorette league. The rules are the same as for the Bachelor and of course there will be prizes for the winner. So grab a glass of wine and let’s have the most dramatic summer ever, because we all know the Bachelorette is always followed by Bachelor in Paradise.
How To Play Bachelor Fantasy League
- Go here to join our Bachelorette Fantasy group league, you will need to create an ABC.go account or log in with yours if you already have one.
- Meet the men vying for Rachel’s heart.
- Click play and make your final 4 pics. Worried that your final four may get cut early, don’t sweat it, there are weekly challenges to earn points.
- Answer this weeks series of questions by Monday at 7:59 pm, at that time ABC locks in your answers and picks.
- Check back here each Wednesday where I will have the leader board, info on next weeks challenges and some fun bachelor commentary.
- At showtime follow along using #WineInBachelorette on twitter to chat about the show and raise our glasses to some fun.
- Join our Facebook group to chat about all things Bachelorette.
- 31 Zip top Bag
- Wine themed swag
- More surprises throughout the season and more prizes coming soon.