When I asked on Facebook about who on your list is hard to shop for, the general consensus was guys, followed by Mother-in-law’s but we will get to those later. I tend to find guys to be difficult to shop for. Whether it’s my husband, my brother or my father I always find myself struggling with what to buy them.
I’ve found when shopping for guys it’s easiest to figure out what they like and then buy a gift. So I’ve broken this gift guide down by what guys are into whether tech, geek, beer or golf this guide has something for everyone.
This post contains affiliate links.
Gifts for the Cocktail Drinker
- Give him a classy glass to sip his bourbon from with this on the rocks set.
- Better yet, late him make his own whiskey with this kit for the home distiller.
- These simple syrups will let him shake up new cocktails and they contain no high fructose corn syrup or other hard to pronounce ingredients.
- This cocktail bible will help inspire new drinks.
- And don’t forget some snacks to go with the drinks.
Gifts for the Golfer
- If the golfer in your life has been wearing the same pullover windbreaker you gave him 10 years ago, give him a refresh with one featuring his favorite college team.
- He will never lose his balls again with this fun gift.
- I’m not sure why golfers need towels but here is one for the sports fan.
- And for when he can’t get out on the course he can play this game or this one.
Gifts for the Beer Lover
- As if he needs another excuse to open a beer, this will give him one.
- Or if he needs more room in his fridge for his beer (or if you are tired of it taking up so much space).
- Give him a cool way to display all those IPA’s he’s been drinking.
- Personalized bottle opener will make cracking a beer even more fun.
- Let them chronicle their drinking adventures in this journal, bad decisions not included.
Gifts for the Sports Fan
- Get the specs on his favorite baseball field or his favorite football field, perfect for his man cave.
- Let him show his team pride on and off the field.
- Chill his drink with these pucks, perfect for the hockey fan.
- It’s not fake news, capture all your favorite team’s headlines in one book available in football or baseball.
Gifts for the Foodie
- Kick his cooking up a notch with this hot sauce making kit.
- Let him try out a unique cooking style and make you a great meal.
- For something more whimsical pick up these which I’m sure he will want to wear on Tuesdays.
- Give him the perfect pan.
Gifts for the Traveler
- Perfect for long flights or when you want to Netflix and chill. (Less expensive version here)
- Because all bets are off as to how clean the tray table on a plane is (or how clean any place you put your phone is)
- So he can know what time it is where he is and where he is going.
- Travel toys aren’t just for kids.
- Keep track of his travels the written or visual.
Gifts for the Outdoorsman
- Pretty much anything from this company.
- For campsite dining.
- And of course to cook on.
- For all his gear.
Gifts for the Tech Guy
- Just because he’s good with tech doesn’t mean he doesn’t lose his keys.
- Some bling for his wrist and a fancier version.
- Stop asking if he turned down the heat.
- Because he needs an assistant.
Gift for the Geek Guy
- For the history geek.
- For the Game of Thrones fan.
- If he eats his Eggo’s every day or gets the Eggo reference.
- For the book geek.
- The ultimate paperweight.
- Trivia fun.