Week 3! It felt a lot like week 2, minus one Lauren. I’m starting to think that Arie is boring and just here for the kissing. The wrestling group date ended up being more entertaining than I had thought, though I really don’t feel like those gimmicky dates really give you a chance to get to know the girls or to see if they have chemistry with Arie.
But you know who does have chemistry? Tia and Bibiana! Those two are funny and I would watch a whole show just about them.
Lauren’s date got off to a good start but she just couldn’t pull it together. I generally felt bad for her, it seemed like the cameras and Arie got the best of her nerves and she just kept going on and on. I feel like we will be seeing her in Paradise this summer.
Anneliese had way too many past life traumas for this show. I liked her and I’m sure she is a perfectly normal person in real life but The Bachelor was not for her. I always feel bad for the girl who is clearly not clicking with the guy but just doesn’t get it and starts to be a bit more desperate in her attempts to catch up to the other girls.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 3
This weeks scores are a 2-way tie for first place.
- SaraFutureBachelorette – 210
- karlavabeach – 200
- Aleishabee – 190
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelor Fantasy Prizes Include:
$25 gift card TBD by the winner
Wine themed swag
Week 4 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview:
- Arie chooses a one-on-one date with a bachelorette because she is… a damn good kisser; educated; well-traveled; all of the above
- TRUE or FALSE: One of the bachelorettes refers to herself in the third person.
- How does Arie prove to the women he can survive in the wilderness? Assembling a tent; eating a bug; starting a fire; fighting a bear
- A bachelorette discovers a scar on Arie that is from…A skiing accident; A fall down a flight of stairs; A car crash; An angry ex
TRUE or FALSE: A group of the bachelorettes end up in a hot tub with Arie.