I’m finally, FINALLY, starting to feel like I know who some of these girls are! I also love that they are out of the house now, the season always gets better once they start traveling.
Sienne is still one of my favorites I felt like their date actually involved conversation and getting to know each other as opposed to eating bugs and thinking Arie may have drunk his own urine. That group date was just gross and unnecessary. ABC women watch this show and none of us want to watch women eat bugs to impress a man.
I love Tia and her commentary and I don’t want her to end up with Arie, she’s too good for Arie. She needs to go to paradise and have some fun. Maybe end up with Vinny, who I’m still hoping finds love at some point.
Arie and Bekah’s date was definitely the most interesting part of the show and he clearly has the most chemistry with her. And while she’s 22, it’s hard not to like the two of them together. The way he looks at her and is with her is like he actually likes her as opposed to the group dates where he’s clearly just happy for the opportunity to kiss as many girls as possible.
Wine In Bachelor Fantasy League Top 3 Week 4
This weeks scores are a 2-way tie for first place.
- SaraFutureBachelorette – 280
- karlavabeach – 260
- DatesFindaMate and Aleishabee tied with 240
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelor Fantasy Prizes Include:
$25 gift card TBD by the winner
Wine themed swag
Week 5 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview:
- Which of the following does Arie lick on a group date: a shoe, the ground, a bowling ball, a belt
- TRUE or FALSE: Arie gets called a liar by one of the bachelorettes.
- During a competition, the bachelorettes split into two teams named: The Second Chance Chics & In It to Win It; The Spare Roses and The Pin Ups; Petal to the Metal and Arie’s Angels; The Final Rose and Hot Stuff
- TRUE or FALSE: Arie and a bachelorette encounter a shark while on a date.
- When Arie switches up group date plans, a bachelorette angrily reacts by promptly: Packing her bags; Yelling at Arie; Getting drunk; Trashing her room