Thoughts from Week 7 of the Bachelor Arie’s Season
- I’m so jealous that they are in Tuscany.
- Becca’s date is my dream date. Bread, wine Tuscany. Also a reminder to watch Under the Tuscan Sun again.
- I also had kinda forgotten about Becca and how much I liked her.
- Jacqueline has normal concerns and yet in Bachelor land, it’s just not acceptable.
- Arie’s concerns about her education and ambitions definitely mean that Jacqueline will do better.
- Scratch that Lauren’s date with the gelato is my dream date.
- I love when they do real dates and things real couples would do if they were on a fantasy date in Tuscany.
- Arie calls Lauren “hard to read,” I think that is actually her personality.
- I think it’s awkward that Arie and Sienne’s date is having dinner with other people.
- Arie struggles to find deep emotion for Sienne, I think that’s his personality flaw not hers.
- 3 on 1 date is clearly a bad idea at this point in the season.
- Sometime during this date I took a nap.
- Did not see Kendal getting the rose.
- Clearly Bekah was the first person Arie was truly sad to see go.
SaraFutureBachelorette – 470
karlavabeach – 460
DatesFindaMate – 410
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelor Fantasy Prizes Include:
$25 gift card TBD by the winner
Wine themed swag
Week 8 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview:
- What sweet treat will Arie and a bachelorette make after apple picking: Brown Betty; Apple Pie; Caramel Apples; Apple Tart
- Arie meets Kendall’s twin sister named: Kylie; Samantha; Robin; June
- TRUE or FALSE: Arie delays the start of the rose ceremony to speak with one of the bachelorettes.
- Hometown dates take place in all of the following places except: Los Angeles; Weiner; Virginia Beach; Milwaukee
- What animal gets mounted during a taxidermy lesson: Cat; Bear; Chimpmunk; Rat