Where to begin? This really was the most dramatic rose ceremony and I was so shocked to see Tia go home. Maybe cause of the final 4 she had the most personality or because she was just likable. But I think Tia has a future in the Bachelor franchise and I don’t think there is another girl from this season that they could pick for Bachelorette.
I don’t see Arie’s attraction to Kendall, though it might be because the taxidermy thing is a deal breaker for me. I like Becca but I think in the end Lauren will get the rose, they seem to have very similar personalities.
I’m looking forward to next weeks episode and the women tell all.
1st place: karlavabeach – 530
2nd place: SaraFutureBachelorette – 520
Tied for 3rd place: BachelorFan537 and DatesFindaMate – 460
Make sure you join our Facebook group, it’s the only way I can contact you if you win.
The rest of the leaderboard can be viewed here.
Join The Fantasy Bachelorette League Here.
Bachelor Fantasy Prizes Include:
$25 gift card TBD by the winner
Wine themed swag
Week 9 Fantasy Bachelor Questions Preview:
- Arie makes one of the bachelorettes _________ after their overnight date: Pancakes; Bacon; Eggs; French Toast
- TRUE or FALSE: A bachelorette admits she is not ready to say yes to a proposal in her confessional.
- Which of following is an activity Arie and a bachelorette do on their overnight date: Jet skiing; Dune buggy ride; Ice skating; Horseback ride
- How many women does Arie say “I love you” to in Peru? 3, 2, 1, 0
- TRUE or FALSE: An invitation for a night in the fantasy suite is declined by a bachelorette.
- After their overnight date in Peru, Arie and ________ are wowed by an unexpected visitor. Becca, Lauren or Kendall