Nothing says summer like a cocktail! For me as soon as the temperature starts to get warm I find myself dreaming of sitting in the sun with a summer cocktail in my hand. Though usually, the reality is I’m too busy chasing kids to make anything too difficult and that when I finally do sit down and I want something to drink that is easy and refreshing.
These summer cocktails combine some of my favorite summer fruits and flavors in recipes that are quick and easy so that you are spending less time mixing drinks and more time for sitting by the pool enjoying your drink.
Whether unwinding at the end of the day or hosting a party or BBQ these easy and refreshing summer cocktails pair perfectly with all of your summer fun.
So pick a drink and get ready to enjoy the summer.
20 Easy and Refreshing Summer Cocktails
- Casual Friday: Rosé Spritzers from domesticate-me.com
- Prosecco Margaritas from afarmgirlsdabbles.com
- Pink Coconut Frost Cocktail from spicysouthernkitchen.com
- Fizzy Pineapple Punch from thechunkychef.com
- Watermelon-Basil Mezcal Margarita from domesticate-me.com
- Candy Coated Cocktails For Valentine’s Day from papernstitchblog.com
- Tropical Sangria For An End-of-summer Party from lovelyindeed.com
- Spicy Ruby Red Grapefruit & Jalapeno Cocktail Recipe from homecookingmemories.com
- Mojito Slushies – Sugar, Spice And Glitter from sugarspiceandglitter.com
- Easy Citrus White Wine Sangria from joyfulhealthyeats.com
- Elderflower Strawberry Ice Cream Float from sugarsalted.com
- Grapefruit Basil Refresher Cocktail from lydioutloud.com
- Mango Rum Coolers from missinthekitchen.com
- Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail from sugarandsoul.co
- Frozen Blended Peach Bellini from happinessishomemade.net
- Rum Punch Cocktail: It’s A Caribbean Sunset In A Glass! from amandascookin.com
- Two Easy Party Cocktails from abeautifulmess.com
- The Red Pom Cocktail Recipe from homecookingmemories.com
- Unique Cocktail Recipe: Blood Orange Grapefruit Mimosas Recipe from papernstitchblog.com
- Refreshing Kentucky Lemonade Cocktail from thechunkychef.com
What summer cocktail are you looking forward to drinking and sharing with friends this summer?